Olivia and a few friends are doing Joy School, where each mom of a student takes a turn and teaches school at her house for the week. Olivia got to have school at her house first, which made her poor mama hope and pray that she will behave better at the other houses than she did at her own! Anyhow, it was a fun way to learn to use scissors, sit still, and share toys on Wednesday, and I'm sure she'll be learning many other fun and useful things as the school year progresses. She was a little confused at how it was "school" and yet she stayed home!
As a side note, Olivia will not be learning how to spell her name, since this morning she proved to me that she already knows how! Writing it is an altogether different matter, but wow! Go Olivia!

wow, where did she learn that from? haha!...no really....seriously?
ReplyDeleteFrom her mama, of course! Whenever she's coloring a picture or something, I'll write her name on it and spell it out loud for her while I do it.
ReplyDelete