Monday, May 11, 2009

Cute Stuff




More cute photos of Margaret. She is changing so fast, and according to everyone, looks nothing like the rest of the kids. My mom even suggested yesterday that perhaps Margaret was switched in the hospital! Too funny (she wasn't, by the way. You can see a resemblance to her current self in her birth pics)!
Update on nursing: it's finally going well. Barely any pain these days in comparison to how it has been. Which is a good thing, since Saturday was one of those growth spurt days, when baby nurses ever hour to hour and a half all day long, followed by sleeping a lot the next day. But I'll take it! She slept 10:30 to 6:00 last night! Yeah for me!

4 comments:

  1. she is adorable! and by the way, she totally looks like olivia in that bottom picture. at least I can see a resemblance! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!! She is soooooo adorable! She looks so grown up!! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I meant to say thats so awesome about the nursing thing. And heck yes on sleeping through the night baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is already sleeping better than my 7 month old. COngrats! She is a beautiful baby, I am glad you are over that nursing hurdle.

    ReplyDelete